Was your home damaged due to the recent freezing weather?
You may be eligible to receive up to $2,000 for repairs.
- Must meet low income guidelines
- Own your home
- Do not have home owners insurance
- Damage to your home occurred after February 1, 2011
- Damage can include broken pipes, repairs or replacement of hot water heater or furnace, and water damage to walls
- Application deadline is Friday, March 18 at 5 pm.
Applications can be picked up and turned in at:
Mid Region Council of Governments
809 Copper Ave NW
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Hours: Mon – Fri 8 am to 5 pm
Please click on this link to see more details and other locations throughout New Mexico:
Emergency Grant Program for damage done during freezing weather