Wells Park Neighborhood Association
Tuesday Oct 13, 2015 • 6:30 PM
Wells Park Community Center 5th and Mountain
- Introductions – 5 Min.
- Approve Agenda, Approve Minutes
- Police Report – 10 min.
- Election on Board Member
- Update on History project
- Zoning – Special Use request – KPM LLC (Factory on 5th – Kosmos) is requesting a special use zoning for 1715 5th NW. KPM is requesting a zoning of SU2/SU1 S-MI to include beer/wine/taproom in association with a restaurant.
- New art project for Wells Park.
- Accountant/Lawyer info
- Purpose and placement of public comments.
- Minutes and budget information request
- Neighborhood Assistance Fund Proposal
- Sector Plan review
- Old Business
- New Business
- Public Comment – 10 min.
- Next Meeting – Nov 10
** Thank you for attending the Wells Park Neighborhood Association monthly Board of Directors meeting. To ensure an efficient and productive meeting, association members, and other members of the public may address the board during the public comment section of the meeting or when recognized by the chair. Members of the board shall conduct all motions, seconds, discussion and voting. The public, with board approval may suggest agenda items. Thank you for attending and your interest in the Wells Park Neighborhood.