Wells Park Neighborhood Association
Tuesday March 8, 2016 • 6:30 PM
Wells Park Community Center 5th and Mountain
- Introductions – 5 Min.
- Approve Agenda, Approve Minute
- Police Report – 10 min.
- Discussion on update to Bylaws.
- Nominating Committee interviews.
- WPNA assistance plan.
- Annual Meeting planning and flyer.
- assistance fund volunteer sign-up (form?)
- Art project for Wells Park – David
- Zoning Requests: Monk’s Lab LLC, 1st St.
- Old Business
- New Business
- Public Comment
- Annual Meeting – Tuesday March 29, 2016 (6:00 snacks/6:20 meeting)
** Thank you for attending the Wells Park Neighborhood Association monthly Board of Directors meeting. To ensure an efficient and productive meeting, association members, and other members of the public may address the board during the public comment section of the meeting or when recognized by the chair. Members of the board shall conduct all motions, seconds, discussion and voting. The public, with board approval may suggest agenda items. Thank you for attending and your interest in the Wells Park Neighborhood.