Our agenda for the next Wells Park Neighborhood Association meeting is listed below.
— WPNA Board
Wells Park Neighborhood Association
May 10, 2016
Wells Park Community Center 5th and Mountain
1. Introductions – 5 Min.
2. Approve Agenda, Approve Minutes
3. Police Update — 10 Min.
4. Sculpture Update
5. Explora Update
6. Neighborhood Cleanup Date & Plans
7. Zoning Request follow-up: Monk’s Lab LLC, 1501 1st St. NW (public hearing May 12, 9:00 AM, One Civic Plaza, Rm. 9801
8. Coronado Dog Park Improvements
9. Walker Property Update
10. WPNA Assistance Plan Applications Review
11. ABC-Z Meetings Schedule
12. Old Business
13. New Business
14. Public Comment
15. Next Meeting: June 14, 2016
** Thank you for attending the Wells Park Neighborhood Association monthly Board of Directors meeting. To ensure an efficient and productive meeting, association members, and other members of the public may address the board during the public comment section of the meeting or when recognized by the chair. Members of the board shall conduct all motions, seconds, discussion and voting. The public, with board approval may suggest agenda items. Thank you for attending and your interest in the Wells Park Neighborhood.