Greetings Wells Park!
Just wanted to announce our next meeting is this upcoming Tuesday, June 14th at Wells Park Community Center at 6:30pm. Our agenda is listed below and we hope to see you there!
Wells Park Neighborhood Association
Tuesday June, 14 2016 • 6:30 PM
Wells Park Community Center 5th and Mountain
- Introductions – 5 Min
- Approve Agenda, Approve Minutes
- Police Report – 10 min.
- Neighborhood Clean-up: Saturday, June 18, 8-Noon
- Neighborhood Cook-out—Saturday, July 30
- Plume update—Michelle Hunter, NMED
- Walker Property update
- WPNA assistance plan applications review
- Old Business: proposal to post minutes on the website
- New Business: follow-up on curb-cuts on Los Tomases
- Welcoming New Neighbors
- Neighborhood Walks
- Public Comment
Next Meeting: August 9, 2016
** Thank you for attending the Wells Park Neighborhood Association monthly Board of Directors meeting. To ensure an efficient and productive meeting, association members, and other members of the public may address the board during the public comment section of the meeting or when recognized by the chair. Members of the board shall conduct all motions, seconds, discussion and voting. The public, with board approval may suggest agenda items. Thank you for attending and your interest in the Wells Park Neighborhood.