Wells Park Neighborhood Association
Tuesday August, 9 2016 • 6:30 PM
Wells Park Community Center 5th and Mountain
1. Introductions – 5 Min.
2. Approve Agenda, Approve Minutes
3. Police Report – 10 min.
4. Neighborhood Cook-out—evaluation
5. Plume update—another old dry cleaners on 12th (Catherine)
6. Walker Property update—(Mike + Doreen).
7. WPNA assistance plan applications review (Jerry + Mike)
8. Neighborhood watch blocks info (Doreen)
9. issues (Connie vigil)
10. Comp plan zoning update (Robert)
11. North Valley Coalition (Robert)
12. Board insurance question (Mark)
13. Old Business:
14. New Business:
15. Public Comment
17. Next Meeting: September 13, 2016
** Thank you for attending the Wells Park Neighborhood Association monthly Board of Directors meeting. To ensure an efficient and productive meeting, association members, and other members of the public may address the board during the public comment section of the meeting or when recognized by the chair. Members of the board shall conduct all motions, seconds, discussion and voting. The public, with board approval may suggest agenda items. Thank you for attending and your interest in the Wells Park Neighborhood.