Senator Padilla 5th Annual Job Fair

Here’s an Update to State Senator Michael Padilla’s upcoming Job Fair set for Wed., July 19, 10 AM – 2 PM, at Harrison Middle School, 3912 Isleta Blvd. SW in Bernalillo County’s South Valley.

Senator Michael Padilla
5th Annual Job Fair


As of July 5, we have had the following 73 excellent employers register for our annual job fair. These 73 employers will be hiring for over 1,740 jobs at this job fair. This event grows every year, and I am grateful to these employers for their leadership.

You are invited to participate in our 5th Annual Senator Michael Padilla’s 5th Annual Job Fair. We have something for almost everyone. To date we have helped over 2,170 people find new jobs.

This year’s job fair will be Wednesday, July 19, 10 AM – 2 PM, at Harrison Middle School (3912 Isleta Blvd SW, Albuquerque, NM 87105).

We are grateful to have such outstanding employers each year. Last year our job fair drew over 4,000 job seekers.

Registered Employers as of 7/5/17:

Affordable Solar
AGM – Nevada
Albuquerque Convention Center
Albuquerque Job Corps Administration Office
Albuquerque Public Schools
Atrisco Heritage Foundation
Bank of America
Bernalillo County
Bernalillo County Clerk’s Office
Bernalillo County Fire Department
Bernalillo County Sheriff
Bueno Foods
City of Albuquerque Transit Department
Coca-Cola USA
Comfort Keepers
CSI Aviation
DaVita Medical Group
doTERRA Essential Oils
ESV Law Office
Express Employment
First Choice Community Healthcare
First Choice Community Healthcare
Gallup McKinley County Schools
Goodwill Industries of New Mexico
Heart is Home Cooperative Care
Heritage Home Healthcare
Home Care Assistance of NM
HR Block
Ironworkers Local 495
Kelly Services
Laborers Union Local 16
LifeROOTS, Inc.
Mandy’s Farm
Mission Achievement and Success Charter School
New Avon LLC
New Mexico Army National Guard
New Mexico Crisis and Access Line
New Mexico Gas Company
New Mexico State Police
New Mexico Workforce Connection
Office of Congresswoman Michelle Lujan Grisham
Open Skies Healthcare
Pinon Window & Door
Sabio Systems
Shamrock Foods Company
Sheet Metal Workers LU #49 JATC
SL Start
Southwest Satellites
Special Care at Home
St. Claire’s HR Consulting
Sysco New Mexico
The Montebello on Academy
TransCor America
Tru Security
U.S. Army
United Healthcare
United Poly Sysytems
United South Broadway Corporation
Western Refining
World Financial Group
Youth Development Inc
ZOT Media
Please call me directly at (505) 977-6247 if I can be of service.
Please forward this information to your friends and family.
Thank you,

Michael Padilla
Senator, District 14

Posted in Uncategorized

WPNA May 2017 Minutes

WPNA May 2017 Minutes

Posted in Minutes

WPNA Annual Meeting 2017 Minutes

WPNA Annual Meeting Minutes March 2017

Posted in Minutes

WPNA March 2017 Minutes

WPNA March 2017 Minutes

Posted in Minutes

WPNA April 2017 Meeting Minutes

WPNA April 2017 Minutes

Posted in Minutes

Monthly Meeting Agenda: June 13, 2017

Wells Park Neighborhood Association

Tuesday, June 13, 2017 • 6:30 PM

Wells Park Community Center 5th and Mountain


Approve Agenda, Approve Minutes

Police Report  – 5 min.

ONC update

Neighborhood Cleanup

Laun-Dry Plume Update

Walker Property – Vote

Renaming of Wells Park Community Center

Summer BBQ

Neighbor of the Year Award

National Night Out – Aug 1.

Road Runner Sculpture Dedication


Old Business:

Pocket of Poverty

New Business:

North Valley Coalition

Public Comment



Next Meeting: August 14, 2017

** Thank you for attending the Wells Park Neighborhood Association monthly Board of Directors meeting.  To ensure an efficient and productive meeting, association members, and other members of the public may address the board during the public comment section of the meeting or when recognized by the chair only.  Members of the board shall conduct all motions, seconds, discussion and voting. The public, with board approval, may suggest agenda items.  Thank you for attending and your interest in the Wells Park Neighborhood.

Posted in Announcements, Meetings

Annual Meeting Monday March 27th

Join us this upcoming Monday at 5:30pm for our Annual Meeting!  We’ll be at the Wells Park Community Center from 5:30pm to 8:00pm that night.

Wells Park Neighborhood Association
Annual Meeting March 27, 2017 • 6:30 PM
Wells Park Community Center 5th and Mountain

Meet & Greet 5:30pm-6:15pm

  • Meet your local police officers and elected officials here
  • Sign up for membership!
  • Volunteer for a committee!

Business Section 6:15pm-7:30pm

  • Introductions
    Explora (2 mins)
  • Reports from Elected Officials
  • Wells Park Board Reports
    • President’s Report
      • Walker Property Vote
    • Financial Report
  • Committee Updates

Election 7:30pm-8:00pm

  • Speeches
  • Tally

Adjourn 8:00pm

Next Meeting: April 11, 2017 at Wells Park Community Center

Posted in Meetings